Disclaimer: Miners.eu is a trade name of Miners Europe BV.
Read this information carefully before you place an order or make further use of the website. The content of all webpages of Miners Europe BV (the ‘Website’) is compiled by Miners Europe BV (hereafter ‘Miners.eu’), established in Almere. Miners Europe BV (trade register number 73017876) meets the Dutch regulations.
- Information about products and services
You can receive information by e-mail about our products, your orders and services. When you do not want to receive any commercial information, you can arrange that at any time by using the ‘Unsubscribe’ option at the bottom of the e-mail or contact us via the contact page.
- Use of the Website
Miners.eu always aims to provide correct, complete and current information that is based on sources we consider to be reliable. However, we do not make any guarantee or statement about the correctness and completeness of that information (neither expressly nor implicitly). You cannot derive any rights from the provided information, recommendations and calculated values. This information is exclusively indicative and is subject to change.
- Conditions for use of new/blog/chat
Ideas, views and opinions can be exchanged on the blog (news page) and chat of miners.eu. The terms and conditions of use apply to these. Visitors that do not comply with these can be excluded.
- Visitors treat each other with respect. Use appropriate words in discussions with each other and do not attack the person. Discrimination, insults, incitement or other objectionable behaviour is not permitted.
- The blog (news page) and chat are suitable for all subjects that have to do with crypto mining and cryptocurrencies. Irrelevant subjects, spam, commercial texts and advertising will be removed.
- Spreading untruths about companies or people is not permitted. Libel and defamation are forbidden by law. Make it clear whether something is a fact or an opinion.
- Always state a source if you post (part of) someone else’s text. Copyright is legally protected.
- The statements and opinions on the blog (news page) and chat are those of the author(s), not (necessarily) those of Miners.eu. Miners.eu cannot be held responsible in any way for the content thereof and is not liable for any (in)direct damage that results from the relevant statements. Miners.eu cannot guarantee that the information on the blog (news page) and chat is suitable for the purpose for which you consult the information. If you follow recommendations and tips, that is at your own risk. You are and remain responsible for your own actions with respect to crypto mining and investing in cryptocurrency.
- Intentionally spreading information for personal financial gain (such as exchange manipulation) is not permitted.
- Miners.eu reserves the right to exclude visitors and not to post, to remove or to modify messages, comments and reviews.
- Geographic limitations
Miners.eu offers its products primarily in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany, but also in other countries inside and outside Europe. Note: as a visitor to the website, you are responsible for complying with the laws and regulations in your country.
- Investment results
The value, costs and returns of crypto miners and cryptocurrency can fluctuate from day to day. It is therefore important to know that results achieved in the past offer no guarantee for the future. Miners.eu has no influence on market changes or price changes and cannot be held liable for these.
- Information from third parties
If you follow hyperlinks to websites of third parties, that is at your own risk. Miners.eu accepts no responsibility or liability with respect to the content, use or availability of those sites. We have not verified the truthfulness, correctness, reasonableness, reliability and completeness of information on the websites of third parties.
- Limitations of liability
Miners Europe B.V. accepts no responsibility or liability with respect to the content of the Website, price changes, results and exchange changes. Miners Europe B.V. can always, without prior announcement, change information or prices on the website. Further, we are not liable and we offer no guarantee for the uninterrupted and error-free function of the Website and for the consequences of not being able to send or receive e-mail messages with respect to a service of Miners.eu, as well as for damaged, incorrect or non-timely sending or receiving of the same. Neither is Miners Europe B.V. is liable for damage or defects that can occur due to your visit to and use of the Website. The liability of Miners Europe B.V. is limited to the delivery of a non-defective product and the manufacturer’s guarantee provided by the producer. The prices of our products or services can be bound to fluctuations in the financial market and over which Miners Europe B.V. has no influence and that can occur within the withdrawal period.
- Intellectual property
All copyrights, patents, intellectual and other property rights and permissions in that area that apply to the content of the Website belong to and are obtained by Miners.eu. These rights do not transfer to persons who gain access to this information.
For more information, also see the Privacy Statement
All disputes arising as a result of the use of this website, in any manner whatsoever, will be exclusively presented to the competent court.
Reference will always be made to this disclaimer on the Website via (*).